How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer
Attention Personal Trainers, My 140 Page Book is an A to Z Guide That Gives Your Clients Optimum Fitness, Puts Your Business Operations on Auto-Pilot, And Streams 35% More Income Into Your Bank Account…
Over 30,000 Sessions and 19 years of Personal Training Business Success Are Proof That It Works!
My proven approach to personal training business success…
- Keeps your clients coming back for more, year after year
- Allows you to charge higher rates than your competitors
- Generates a waiting list of eager clients
- Eliminates advertising expenses
- Makes you immune to competition
- Protects you from economic slow-downs(even the one we are seeing now)
Click the icon above to watch the one minute video.
Dear Personal Trainer,
When I first started my personal training business back in 1989, I was confident in my ability as a trainer.
But I was worried sick that I would fail because I didn’t know anything about running a business. Business planning, managing expenses, marketing, keeping overhead under control and accounting were definitely not my thing.
So what did I do? I set my sights low. I took on just a few clients and trained them in their homes. I didn’t make much money, but I felt safe. I now think back on those early years and actually laugh. If I had known then what I know now – I could have established the thriving business I have today in just a matter of months – instead of having to stumble through the five long years that it actually took me.
That’s why I started PersonalTrainerCoach.com. It’s a way for you to hurdle the uncertainty and stress that comes with any new business. And if you’ve already been working as a personal trainer for a few years, this is a way for you to iron out all the hassles and make more money.
So, are you ready to make more money this year, drastically reduce your expenses and retain clients for the long-term?
To be sure, there’s nothing esoteric here. By that I mean, I don’t have some strange “guru method” that I dreamed up so I could charge you a ton of money.
Actually what I’ve done, as you’ll see in a moment, is very simple. I created a fitness program that does the two essential things to be a successful personal trainer.
My fitness program gives my clients optimum fitness.
I know what you’re thinking, “Duh” – but it’s amazing how many trainers bow to the latest fitness fad to attract clients. This approach is the fastest way to kill your business because your client will not get what they paid for: optimum fitness. Deliver optimum fitness in the most efficient way and you will have clients for life.
My fitness program is a money machine.
Why does my personal training business thrive while others struggle or fail? Because I’m business savvy? Not a chance. The sole reason for my success is my fitness program. Give your clients this program and your business will thrive with zero hassle. It’s that simple.
Sure, you have to have someone doing the books (no way around that one!) but just about everything else is automated when you adopt my fitness program.
Automated scheduling, client retention, referrals, business growth, no need to advertise…and optimum fitness for your clients charged at rates much higher than your competitors.
What I have to tell you cannot be found in any personal training course, certification
process, or business training.
It was 1988 (before I struck out on my own) and I was working at PlusOne Fitness Clinic in SOHO – the top personal training gym in New York City. Some of the most recognizable names of the past 100 years were clients there. As you can imagine, clients paid a pretty price for the best training available…and they expected a lot in return.
On my first day, I came in 30 minutes early to prepare. I wrote up a workout log then waited – doing my best not to throw up. About 5 minutes before my first ever “big time client” arrived, the director of training told me that for the first session I wasn’t allowed to use any equipment. Yeah, that’s a funny joke, I thought. But he was dead serious. No equipment.
Right on cue, the star client walked in and boom – I had to hit the ground running. With the equipment, I could have moved from station to station having the client bang out sets of this and that. Instead, my mind had to work to make my client work. To my surprise, the session turned out to be a total success.
It showed me something very valuable. I had the knowledge and ability to get clients fit without machines or equipment. You’re probably wondering why that’s such a big deal. Well, that simple realization was the seed that grew into the successful business I own today.
The secret of getting long-term commitments from clients.
It was a couple years later when I opened my first training studio in Millburn, NJ. Barely 800 square feet. There I was putting a client through the paces and a young married couple stopped by to inquire about my services. I didn’t have a receptionist or anything – it was just me! They asked if it would be okay to watch me train my client. He didn’t mind, so I agreed. There were 15 minutes left in the session.
Afterward, the married couple said that based on what they saw, they both wanted to start immediately. Seventeen years later, they are still training with me 4 – 5 sessions a week.
In the all the years that came after, I used this same method to get more clients. And it works like magic every time. Just by watching what I do, they get very hooked, very fast. The majority of my clients have been with me for more than 10 years. What sells them so deeply? Why do they instantly commit for the long-term?
Here’s the answer: I don’t just focus on the physical. I also engage clients on a mental level. I talk to them, give advice, show them how it works, and why. Every session they walk away with something new, something inspiring, something that will motivate them maintain their goal of ultimate health and fitness.
When they come back for their next session, I put them through the physical paces once again. And again, I give them something on a mental level. Every time they leave my facility, they know more, understand more, and most of all they are excited to return for the next session. My program keeps them motivated year after year.
If their mind is not engaged, if emotions are not stirred, and the intellect not stimulated…then their motivation to be fit will be low. If it stays low, they quit and they won’t come back.
So when prospects come and watch my program in action, even for just one session – they get excited because they see results far beyond their expectations. This inflames a deep desire as well as a commitment to fulfill it.
That’s the power of this program.
But it does something else. It automatically sets your business up for success because it is intertwined with lucrative scheduling practices, referral generation, killer marketing that cost nothing, and streamlined procedures that reduce overhead.
In 19 years, it’s the ONLY way I’ve ever seen to ensure success in the personal training business.
Stop spending money on advertising, stop chasing people down to sign up for your services, stop thinking up new ways to train people, stop buying more equipment, stop cutting your rates.
Last year I sat down at the computer and did a “brain dump” of my fitness program, as well as all the details on how to ensure personal training business success. It was 621 pages!
Over the course of three months, I boiled it down to a 140 page road map for personal training business success. It contains my entire program and exactly how to apply it for maximum effect. I’m not too great at coming up with titles so I took the direct approach and called it, How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer.
It simply and straightforwardly reveals all the details of my proven fitness program as well as my tried and true personal training business strategies.
|“This book is a must read for
anyone interested in improving
their Personal Training Business.
It sets the standard for training
programs, time management, and
methods to improve the bottom
National Strength and Conditioning
I don’t know you. I can only guess at your present situation as a personal trainer. But I do know what will hold you back and make it difficult for your business to survive.
Inside How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer, I’ll show you exactly how to avoid or get rid of these problems from your business forever.
If you are trying to start a new personal training business or boost your present business, then this is definitely for you.
You’ll get detailed explanations on the exact techniques I use to train clients for maximum efficiency and results, as well as why these methods work so well, and how to apply them with your own clients.
Just a few of the things you’ll get in How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer…
- Open up your doors to a vast and never-ending market. Page 5.
- By the time you’ve completed level 2, you’ll have learned the 45 core exercises. These are exercises that most people can’t do or don’t even know about!
- The simple approach that results in you charging the highest rates possible. Page 83.
- Work your clients out smarter – not longer. Efficient workouts enable clients to reach their goals sooner and allow you to take on more clients = more income.
- The infallible record keeping system that keeps files on all your clients, logs their progress, and keeps track of their billing. Page 92.
- Page upon page of ways to enhance your ability to engage and enlighten your clients.
- The most common method to attract clients is also the most common mistake. Steer clear of this losing strategy.
One way or another, if you’re ever going to reach that place you want to be, you’re going to have to go through something. In terms of a successful personal training business, I’ll personally show you what that is and how to break through it to create an enduring and profitable business.
But if you’re looking for a way to make more money via shortcuts or shrewd business schemes, then this is not for you.
Like I said, this works like magic. Be prepared for a transformation in yourself, your clients, and most of all, the success of your business.
Just knowing where to invest your time and attention will be a load off your mind. I’ll help you focus on the key elements that build a successful personal training business. No more distractions!
When you use this resource, every session deepens their commitment to you.
More of what’s Inside this 140-page resource:
- How your logging system also becomes your sharpest marketing tool for new clients . Page 97
- Plan client workouts in 60 seconds using this simple system. Page 95.
- If you avoid teaching these advanced exercises, you could be accused of professional negligence.
- How to be ready for “elite” clients.
- One of the most misunderstood exercises of all time. Page 52.
- The worst things you can do for clients. Eliminate these common mistakes forever.
- Learn how to discuss your program with clients and prospects so that it informs, interests, motivates, and sells.
- Learn about proper liability waivers to protect your business.
- The one thing that will kill your personal training business…and you don’t even know it’s happening until it’s too late! Find out what it is on page 6.
- How to manage a staff of trainers so that clients always receive the highest standard of service – even when their regular trainer is absent. Page 97.
- How to avoid crushing your business underneath overhead and unnecessary expenses.
- Learn specific teaching progressions for every type of person no matter what their age, gender, or ability.
- The “Big 5”: a potent cardiovascular conditioning set of exercises to improve fitness, flexibility, and a complete range of motion. Starting on page 43.
- How to get clients to commit to sessions twice per week; scheduled in advance. Not doing so is a serious threat to your business. Page 88.
- Using equipment to do leg extensions? Find out the far superior alternative on page 54.
- Learn my administrative controls to streamline your business operations and save you time.
- No need to waste time to make up new workouts. You will have a huge selection of exercises from which to design challenging and interesting workouts for any client.
- Tap your clients into the power of over 30 functional exercises that enable them to move like a twenty year-old. The shortest route to fanatically loyal clients!
- The under $1000 price point rule.
- The full gamut of Dynamic Flexibility Exercises that make strength training easier and more efficient for your client.
- The pitfalls of one-dimensional training. Probably the easiest way to sink your business for good.
- The common exercise routines that are a waste of time and will not serve your clients and hence ruin your business.
- The full explanation on why training on machines never achieves optimum fitness.
- What it really means when your client can bench press 250 pounds and can’t do push-ups! Page 48.
- Forget having to think of different methods to train your clients. This program allows you to train any age, gender, or ability.
- Your client must achieve this one thing before being introduced to weight training. Find out how to test for it.
- Find out why weight training is easiest part of a properly designed program.
- These particular exercises are the perfect diagnostic tool to assess your client’s strengths and weaknesses. It starts on page 41.
- This one simple exercise can push your client into the highest levels of fitness.
- ‘All that paperwork’ clearly explained so you don’t have to stumble through it. Page 93.
- The king of all exercises. Page 63.
- The three pre-conditions that make strength training much easier for your clients to achieve. Page 53.
- Learn a variety of proven to work pricing strategies.
- Unconventional ways to boost your income for years to come. Page 105.
- Find out the one and only asset you need to have in order to be a successful trainer.
- Avoid a ton of hassle and headache by adopting these proven policies and procedures that your clients must sign. Page 80.
- Learn proper performance-based testing to measure your client’s progress.
- Learn everything you need to know on how to win the long-term loyalty of your clients.
- There are only two certifying organizations that matter. Don’t waste your time and money on the rest.
- How to convert the prospect who’d rather ‘pay-as-they-go’ rather than buy a block of sessions. Page 86.
No other site offers personal training resources like these – certain to strengthen your business and boost your bottom line. So what is all this worth to you? Business coaching like this can easily cost you $5,000.00…
But there’s really no way to tell how valuable this resource will be to you. That’s for you to decide: If How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer and all the resources in the members area, plus unlimited access to me is not to your liking for any reason whatsoever, just email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of purchase and I’ll refund every cent of your money. I think you’ll agree that’s a fair deal.
Everything I’ve mentioned is available now for a one time payment of $97.00
If you never adopt the strategies you’ll find on pages 80 to 104 (Chapter 6) of the How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer book, you will leave 5 to 10% of your income on the table. And that’s just Chapter 6!
But don’t take my word for it, the best thing is for you to judge it for yourself and you can do so without risking a penny.
Download the How To Make More Money as a Personal Trainer book, churn through the Gold Coach Member site for two entire months and then make your decision. If you don’t like what you see, just let me know within 60 days of purchase and I’ll give you a no questions asked full refund of you money. I think you’ll agree that’s more than fair.
Remember, my proven approach to personal training success…
- Keeps clients coming back for more, year after year
- Allows you to charge higher rates than your competitors
- Generates a waiting list of eager clients
- Eliminates advertising expenses
- Makes you immune from competition
- Protects you from economic slow-downs (even the one we are seeing now)
There’s zero risk, so there’s no reason to delay.
To your success,
The Personal Trainer Coach
Millburn-Short Hills Athletic Club
12 Holmes Street
Millburn, NJ 07041-1602
P.S. If you’re wondering how you’re going to learn my proven successful training methods from a book, I’ve got you covered. There are dozens of links in the book to videos where I show you exactly how it’s done. And no, it doesn’t cost extra to see the videos. They’re included in this offer!
P.P.S. You have a full 60 days to cancel and receive a full, no questions asked, refund of your money.
Internet Security Note: When you click the Order Now button above, you’ll be taken to a secure checkout screen that looks like this: